THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Monday, March 04, 2002
Hooooooooray! Rick just gave me back MY puter! It's all clean and fresh and MINE ALL MINE!!! Honestly, he's had it for nearly two months, he kept putting off erasing/reloading the thing because he was hoping I'd fall in love with his "screamin'" 1100 AMD-got-all-da-goodies, but I didn't even develop a teenage crush...So, he doesn't get to build a new system. Gimme back my damn simple 400 Pentium II and GO AWAY! His puter was so full of JUNK (kids games, his games, etc.) that it annoyed me to no end. Many an evening, I'd go stomping out of my retreat hurling expletives at his computer or letting loose an occasional screamed "UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!" and when Rick would come running in to see what his puter was doing, THEN I'd let loose the list of expletives.
I know, I'm an ingrate!
I know Rick is frustrated, he was REALLY looking forward to a new laptop or building another system, but too bad. What we have now works GREAT, no complaints, PERIOD. I don't see any reason to spend several thousand dollars, yet again, when we don't have to (his system is barely a year old.)
Tomorrow, btwn vet visits and Karina's conferences, I will be downloading all my stored info onto my zips and reloading my Word docs, Printmaster projects and scanned images back into MY puter. YIPPEE!!! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
3/04/2002 08:13:00 PM