weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, March 08, 2002

Got my Atlanta tickets today! Woohoo!!! ~~I'm gonna see Liiiiiiiiiisa! I'm gonna see Liiiiiiiiiiisa!~~

Put in a countdown to the days on my left nav bar to the date, too.

I wonder if Liiiiiiiiisa feels special yet? teehee She is the ONLY person who I have gotten on a plane to visit. She is the ONLY person who has ever gotten on a plane to visit me.

I can honestly say that even with us not living in the same state for more than 6 years, our friendship has not suffered. It's bizarre to know that now we can communicate at almost any time of the day or night, and we do. Phone calls are almost nonexistant, but that is OK. We supported Ameritech for several years. Now, Lisa reads my Blog.

We are in-the-know. Lisa can keep up on the news from our old stompin' ground and I regularly read the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and, more importantly, since Lisa pointed it out, The Vent. She and I take almost daily turns sending the funniest to each other. I may not understand some of them, but damn, they are STILL funny!

I love the Internet, but more importantly, I LOVE LIIIIIIIIIIISA! Watch out Atlanta, I'm coooooooming!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011