THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, March 22, 2002
Friday Five 1. What is your favorite time of year? Summer, no doubt about it!
2. What is it about your favorite season that, well, makes it your favorite season? I am home with my kids all. Also, last year I developed a passion for gardening and yard work, including mowing.
3. What is your least favorite time of year? Why? Fall. I hate seeing the beautiful greenery go and the chilly days set in.
4. Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of seasons? I get out / put away the appropriate clothes for the season.
5. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Plant and watch my flowers grow each day. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
3/22/2002 06:21:00 AM