THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, March 08, 2002
Friday Five 1. What makes you homesick? Spending more than an overnight away from my house with my kitties left ALL alone. Or going to Sam's Club on a Saturday afternoon, YIKES! Makes me wonder if I will ever get home again.
2. Where is "home" for you? Is it where you are living now, or somewhere else (ie: Mom & Dad's house, particular state/city)? Home is wherever Rick and I live, but I prefer our house as "home," to our old apt.
3. What makes it home for you? People? Things? Home is my attitude and just being away from other people.
4. Where is the furthest you've been from home, miles-wise? I lived in Michigan, but we went on vacation out West back in 1991. Destinations were the Grand Canyon and Vegas, but we drove into California one day, too. As a crow flies, it was 1793 miles.
5. What are your plans for this weekend? Besides look up Atlanta stuff for my visit in May? teehee Hopefully, play a bit with my blog and the Samoyed site, and not waste a day driving to/from my inlaws for a bday party. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
3/08/2002 01:10:00 PM