THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, March 01, 2002
Friday Five 1. What's your favorite vacation spot? Lisa's home, which is now near Atlanta. Good food, great atmosphere and cheap on the wallet. I really need to visit her soon!
2. Where do you consider to be the biggest hell-hole on earth? Any place where my parents are.
3. What would be your dream vacation? Either London, Paris and Spain or Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro.
4. If you could go on a road-trip with anyone, who would it be and why? Gotta go with Lisa, since she and I are quite similar and would have a great time meeting new people and being adventureous! (Not to mention, we both LOVE junk traveling food and singing in the car.)
5. What are your plans for this weekend? Watch DVDs, I just bought "The Three Musketeers" and "Terminator 2," and go take pics of the new Recue Sammies for the MSR Web site. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
3/01/2002 07:47:00 PM