THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Saturday, January 12, 2002
What is with all of these freakin' Hollywood award shows? How in the world can they get any work done, especially between January and late March?!!?
And, heaven help the nominated actor who does NOT show up, like Nicole Kidman. She is working in Europe, but nominated for 2 Golden Globe awards. She took so much flak about MAYBE missing the program, that she is now stating she WILL be there. Now, what kind of work ethic is THAT, Nicole?!!?
Of course, there are the award shows that are supposed to represent The Common Person. Like my life is sooooo boring that it revolves around the People's Choice and Blockbuster presentations? I don't think so!
In my opinion, the most honest AND most ignored-by-Hollywood award is given by the Golden Raspberry Award Foundation, AKA "the Razzies."
Disclaimer: These words do not express my views if Karina continues with her drama and one day finds herself involved in such hoopla. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
1/12/2002 11:40:00 AM