THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Thursday, January 31, 2002
Top five things to do during a Snow Day 1. Sleep in
2. Blog about sleeping in
3. Make cookies
4. Watch DVDs (and eat cookies)
5. Call every pizza place in town for delivery
The snow has turned to sleet already. Rick made it to work safely, but didn't turn the lines over from the answering service, so I finally got in touch with him when the office staff showed up.
I still wish he had stayed home. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
1/31/2002 09:13:00 AM