weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Thursday, January 24, 2002

Rick was so proud of himself last night...he finally beat Grand Theft Auto 3. This is THE game that has been banned in Australia due to its controversial and violent content, which is exactly the reason Rick wanted it. He called it, "Highly recommended."

Good, it's over. I can't begin to tell you how many times I was forced to watch his "missions" and listen to the stupid "radio" they have going. Over and over. Boooooooring!

We've had the PS2 for almost a year now. I actually just happened to stumble upon a WalMart that had only three for sale. We now own 12 PS2 games, 25 Playstation games and 70+ DVDs. Yes, we had the original Playstation, but it conked after 5 years of loyal service. We bought it in early 1996 at a Best Buy in Taylor(tucky) and paid the same as what I did for the PS2 in early 2001!

I wonder what his next video obsession will be...computer or PS2? Should be interesting!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011