THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Saturday, January 05, 2002
Last night, while I was doing the Friday Five, I asked Rick and Karina for their answers.
Karina decided on Drew Barrymore. Rick said his pick for an actor's complete collection of movies was Tommy Lee Jones, "because he's been in A LOT more movies than Bruce Willis." I disagreed.
We argued a bit on it, but let it drop. This morning, though, as he still lay in bed, Rick asked me if I had looked them up to see who won. I was busy, but like always, dropped it all to accommodate him (AKA: shut him up.)
Well, for REAL movies, not TV shows or TV movies, Bruce Willis won hands down, 45 to 36. Rick was incredulous, "Tommy Lee Jones has been around for years longer than Bruce!"
As Rick got dressed, I educated him, since he obviously didn't understand that where they started acting really made a difference.
TLJ was on a daytime soap opera (trivia: "One Life to Live") AND never starred in a primetime TV show. This stigmatized him, not just once, but twice. BW was never on a soap opera, but he did star in a hit primetime TV show (trivia: "Moonlighting.")
Now, Rick wants to change his answer to Sean Connery. Yes, of course, Sean beats Bruce.
Karina isn't so fickle, she still wants Drew. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
1/05/2002 09:41:00 PM