THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Monday, January 28, 2002
I refuse to sleep with my husband tonight.
Nope, he has no idea now, but he will.
Rick is the quintessential cover-stealer. He thrashes and rolls all night long in bed. Then, he blames ME. Ain't-no-doubt-about-it.
Now, I'm NOT a cover-stealer. A very interesting fact about me is that when I was about 7 years old, for some weird reason, I literally taught myself to not roll over in my sleep. I actually fully wake up to roll over, probably 3-4 times a night. (Which is quite often considering I usually hit the sack after 11 p.m. and get up at 4:30 a.m.)
And, yes, I do have proof. My X, who also didn't believe me early in our relationship, will readily admit this is true. In fact, he referred to my sleeping habits as "scary" and "delicate." Rick claims otherwise and it has been almost 7 years. Not only is he rarely in bed AFTER me, but even when he does come into bed in the middle of the night, because he fell asleep on the couch, I wake right up. Did I mention that I am a very light sleeper, too?
Last week, to prove me the bad guy, Rick tucked his covers under his side of the arm pad cover (we have a waterbed.) How that proves me the culprit is beyond me! My covers, which are only barely tucked into the mattress, are stolen every night. Wrapped tightly around each of his appendages, it takes him a good 15-30 seconds to give them back to me, all the while, he is still blaming me for it. Seriously!
So, tonight, I will sleep on the cold couch, while Rick gets the heated waterbed. (Yes, our couch ends do have the heat function on them, but it only goes for 30 minutes max and I will wake up when the temp changes too quickly.) Then, in the morning, Rick can see the chaotic state of HIS bedding.