weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, January 25, 2002

GO EAGLES! I sure didn't appreciate being hollered at yesterday by a Rams PR guy for trying to get some questions answered for a story. I was under my boss' orders to make every single call, because he didn't respond to my voice-mails or her e-mails with a simple, "I will get to this if I can." We didn't even know if anyone was receiving them!
GO EAGLES!Well, I hope that hollering at me made his day much brighter and cheery. I'm sure he felt like quite "da man" and was right up there on the totem pole being all nasty to an assistant.
GO EAGLES! He even had the balls to say they are going to the Super Bowl.
GO EAGLES!

Friday Five. Thanks Smattering!
1. What cologne or perfume do you wear? I think mine is a body spray called Midnight Path. It was a Christmas present from my inlaws.
2. What cologne or perfume do you like best on the opposite sex? none
3. What one smell can you not stomach? donuts being made...reminds me of a creep I dated in high school who was a baker. He always reeked of donuts and even wore a "manly" camoflauge jacket, which had the sickening sweet smell no matter what. ICK!
4. What smell do you like that others might consider weird? hydraulic fluid and oil, which remind me of my husband
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Dr. appt for Karina and she has 2 friends spending Sat. night...otherwise, pretty quiet.


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011