THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, January 04, 2002
1. You've just won a complete collection of movies starring one actor - what actor would you pick? Bruce Willis, hands down.
2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Karina and I saw it the night it opened.
3. What was the last video or DVD that you bought? Hey, I just bought "Stargate" at Wal-Mart this afternoon!
4. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get sick of? The Mummy and/or The Mummy Returns.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? At home, but Karina is having a friend spent the night tomorrow.