THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, January 11, 2002
1. What was your first job? Little Caesars Pizza when I was 16. I smelled like mushrooms every night when I went home. YUCK! I quit after 5 months.
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 11, and his name was Bobby.
3. What was your first car? What happened to it? It was a 1979 burnt orange AMC Concord. My dad bought it for me when I was 17, even though I didn't want a car and told him not to waste the money on me. It sat out back for a year, until I graduated high school, because I didn't want to work to pay for car insurance and gas. My parents got mad, too, but *I* never wanted the thing in the first place! My friends all liked to drive and argued over who got to, but I just liked to ride along. I got rid of the Concord a few months later for my Cavalier.
4. What was your first concert? Chicago w/The Beach Boys in the summer of 1989 at Pine Knob Music Theatre. Kevin, one of the guys I was dating, took me. They had oversold the concert and there were hundreds of vehicles parked on a dark, unlit hill, many which were broken into--CD players and radar detectors taken. We were stuck there until after 3 a.m. filing a police report and cleaning out pieces of glass from the seats.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Grandpa is still in the hospital, so we will spend most of it with him. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
1/11/2002 03:11:00 PM