THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Thursday, November 29, 2001
November 29th Facts 333rd day;
26 more days until Christmas Day;
Astrology sign - Sagitarius.
Trivia 1890 - 1st Army-Navy football game. Score: Navy 24, Army 0;
1951 - 1st underground atomic explosion, Frenchman Flat, Nevada;
1959 - The Grammy Awards were shown on network television for the first time;
1963 - LBJ sets up Warren comm to investigate assassination of JFK;
1963 - Beatles release "I Want to Hold Your Hand";
1983 - The Dow Jones Industrial average closed at 1287.20, a new record.
Birthdays 1607 - John Harvard, Harvard University was named after him;
1832 - Louisa May Alcott, American author (Little Women);
1898 - C.S. (Clive Staples) Lewis, author;
1918 - Madeleine L’Engle, author;
1928 - Paul Simon, senator;
1949 - Garry Shandling, actor;
1955 - Howie Mandel, actor;
1960 - Cathy Moriarty, actress;
1961 - Kim Delaney, actress;
1962 - Andrew McCarthy, actor.
Deaths 1981 - Natalie Wood, 43, drowned off Santa Catalina, Calif.
1986 - Cary Grant, 82, actor
Marriage 1927 - Dr. Suess and Helen Palmer
Songs 1961 - Runaround Sue - Dion
1970 - I Think I Love You - The Partridge Family
1979 - Babe - Styx
1988 - Bad Medicine - Bon Jovi
1997 - How Do I Live - LeAnn Rimes
#1 movies 1982 - E.T.
1986 - Star Trek IV
1989 - Back to the Future II
1991 - The Addams Family
1995 - Toy Story
2000 - The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
2001 - Harry Potter Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
11/29/2001 11:32:00 PM