THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Sunday, November 11, 2001
I must have heard wrong.
Not Heidi. Not Heidi. NOT HEIDI!!!
But it was.
One of the most inspiring and awesome people I ever had the opportunity to know had passed away this morning.
Heidi was like Elvis and Madonna and Oprah. One name, but many people knew just that one name. Heidi.
Wednesdays are Birmingham days. Bethany and I go to iCan for meetings, and always passed by Heidi's office. Not to long ago, Heidi was always in there in a meeting or on the phone.
Last week, the iCan staff meeting was in Heidi's office. Her chair was empty; it was like everyone else, eagerly awaiting her return.
My kids both had the opportunity to meet and speak with Heidi. They, like Rick, ask about her. Often. She is highly respected and admired. Nothing will ever change that.
My condolences to her family, friends and coworkers.