THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Sunday, November 18, 2001
First off, today was bright and sunny and 58 whoppin' degrees! What an awesome November day it was, perfect weather!
Second, I wore mid-thigh jean shorts and a jersey. Like usual, this generated quite a few remarks from people and clerks in stores who couldn't believe my attire. People who I didn't know and probably never will (I wasn't even in my home area!) felt the need to walk up to me and ask, "You're wearing shorts, TODAY?"
I get this a lot because shorts are my #1 choice. Fashion be damned, I prefer my own style. I live in them at home, no matter what the weather. Hey, why not, I have this great new invention called HEAT. Yes, my new home came equipped with this thing called a "furnace." I know, what an option! I'm tellin' ya, this is going to be a biggie!
But, get this...my 1996 Jeep has HEAT, too! Imagine that! Yeppers, my Jeep is definitely "fully-loaded."
Third, I'm a smart aleck, these really are my most common retorts. Big shock, eh? My choice words tend to end most conversations with the self-appointed "fashion police," who are usually breaking a fashion rule, or two, themselves.
I really don't understand why my clothes bother so many people. It's not like I am hurting them or even looking provocative, they aren't short shorts or even strategically ripped. In fact, I even shaved my legs! teehee
Then again, maybe if I held off on the shaving, by early December, nobody would even be able to notice I was wearing shorts still.