THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Sunday, November 04, 2001
As promised, here are some new pictures of Simba and the kittens. Dakota, our oldest kitten at 5 months, is next to Princess, Karina's 3-1/2-year-old cat. Either Dakota is pretty big, or Princess is pretty small, because they are the same size! (Tux and Dalton are asleep behind them.)
Here is a photo of Princess "mothering" Dalton, who is NOT her kitten, despite their similar coloring. It has taken a few months, but Princess is adjusting finally. As shown with Dalton, she does not even mind being interrupted from her nap.
Sorry for the "possessed" looking eyes, I didn't use my good camera with the flash feature.