THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Wednesday, November 28, 2001
Ah, the wonderful time of Thanksgiving...driving 3 hours in some obnoxious traffic (damn deer hunters!) plus a 45-minute stop at the store to pick up The Things We Need.
Wednesday afternoon, I got home and finished packing. We left about 6 p.m., Rick in the conversion van, me in my Jeep. That was a bit of a point of contention, but I didn't care what Rick said, I need MY Jeep. I wanted us to have freedom to come and go if we wanted it.
We ran M-13 up to Saginaw to avoid the chaos of I-75. Simba and I stopped at a grocery store there, while Rick went ahead with Karina to Paulette's house to pick up Cody's math book. (Cody had gone to Rick's parents in HL the evening before since Paulette doesn't like him to go swimming, which was his class trip on Wednesday.) I was on my way into the Kmart next door (we HAD to have the new Grinch DVD, of course!) when Rick called to say he had the book and was almost out of Digital Zone, was there anything else I needed? I said no, then asked him, "What did Karina eat for dinner?" Oops! He had forgotten to feed her and would do that ASAP. Siiiiigh...
On a happy note, I put in some mid-grade gas that was just $1.15 per gallon. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
11/28/2001 05:43:00 AM