THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Monday, December 19, 2005
Speaking of Nixon, did anyone watch the President read the teleprompter last night?
I didn't waste my time. I read The Big Speech online, instead. Saved time and energy.
It's a good ploy, shift the blame onto "defeatists" who just don't understand.
Mr. Prez, even your ardent supporters don't understand your Big Plan for Iraq. And everyone sees that billions are being wasted there, instead of spending that money on the American people. And the ever-skyrocketing DEFICIT you have created has all but turned us into a 3rd world nation.
We have FORCED the Iraqi nation to do what WE want, but with little "success." Many Iraqis who were against Saddam are against us. We ARE creating terrorists.
Of course, I'm probably all wrong. It MUST be ridiculous for me to hold suspicions toward the same "intelligence" that spouted about Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Remember that infamous House of Cards featuring Saddam's baddest of his baddies? Here's an update. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
12/19/2005 07:32:00 AM